Wednesday, December 05, 2007

5 Random things about Holly

Yep, I'm Holly. And here are my 5 random things you didn't know about me:

1 - I am really good at sewing. I once made 12 pairs of matching pajamas because I love sewing so much. I may even decide to do it again this year.

2 - I never go to any of my classes. I see college, not as an education, but more of an expensive piece of paper that will help me get a job. Except my cooking class. I go there, because I get to eat my homework and learn how to make stuff that I can cook for Melissa when I visit her.

3 - I don't believe in gravity. Sometimes I feel that I am not being pulled down, so much as being pushed.

4 - My favorite activities all involve cats. They include, but are not limited to: Electrikitty, Swirl-a-cat, Eating tofurkey, and Throwing pickles. Trust me, these all involve cats.

5 - I love the Santa Clause movies. All three of them. I just can't get enough. I hope they make 10 more of them.

2 comments:

Mean Mommy said...

Heeheehee! I assume you stopped at 5 because you ran out of ideas?

Martin said...

Mostly because most of the other blogs I, I mean Holly, has seen that do this have 5 random things.