Thursday, March 25, 2010

Moving again!!

Since Holly is moving in soon, let's help her with a list of things that she should or shouldn't pack. Feel free to add stuff to the list!

Pack:
Ice cream maker (So we will have two!!)
Steaks for Emily's party Monday
Fancy Nancy
Squirrel army nut supply
Stolen goods
Squirrel Army

Don't Pack:
Apple Mango Tango laundry soap that won't work in my washer
Krista
Dog statues

Put up Immediately while Melissa is at work:
Oodles of BYU paraphernalia (I suggest a permanent sticking charm...)

5 comments:

Martin said...

I find it odd that now Holly is packing her Squirrel Army nut supply, but not the Squirrel Army itself.

Holly K said...

Good point. I fixed that.

Martin said...

Yeah, put up all that BYU stuff. Although, I should warn you, I charge $100/month for each BYU item that is displayed in any room other than yours.

Holly K said...

Everything's in the truck. Yay!?

Mean Mommy said...

That seems like a fair rate on the decorating scheme. The squirrel army extortion racket should more than cover that.

Yay for being all packed!